Official Entry Terms and Conditions
The following terms apply to the 2017 UpLift Solutions Cabot Community Celebrity Award:
- No purchase necessary to enter. The award is non-transferable, nor is it redeemable for cash.
- Deadline for entry is March 22, 2017 at 11:59pm eastern daylight time.
- No substitution for a 2017 Cabot Community Celebrity Cruise Award Winner is allowed.
- All winners must be 21 years of age or older and must be a U.S. citizen. Void entries where prohibited by law and excluding employees of the sponsor (and family).
- To enter, complete the entry form at www.upliftsolutions.org. One entry per person, household or email address.
- Winner will be notified by email or by phone on March 24, 2017.
- If the winner is rejects the prize or does not claim the prize by March 30, 2017, then an alternative will be selected by the judges by April 5, 2017.
- The winner is subject to state and federal taxes for the retail value of the entire prize package.
- This award does not include any funds for alcohol, gambling, recreation or other items of a purely personal nature that can be purchased while on board or in port.
- Entrants and Nominee/Winner must be a resident of the Contiguous United States and Washington D.C.
- In some cases, an individual who is chosen as a Cabot Community Celebrity may work as a paid employee of an organization but that individual is being recognized for going above and beyond expectations for their role.
- All entries will be judged by a panel of judges, comprised of members of the staff of UpLift Solutions. Winner will be judged based on the contributions and the impact he or she has made to underserved communities in the areas of sustainable food systems and/or health innovations. Each entrant agrees to be bound by the decision of the judges, which is final.
- UpLift Solutions shall not be held responsible or liable for any technical malfunctions that cause entries to be corrupted, lost, late or misdirected.
- UpLift Solutions reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest for any fraud, technical failure, or other cause beyond the control of UpLift Solutions that affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest.
- To obtain any legally required list of winners (available after April 5, 2017), email firstname.lastname@example.org.
GENERAL CONDITIONS: No cash redemption, substitution or transfer of prize permitted. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws/regulations apply. Winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility/liability and a publicity release form (as permitted by law), prior to boarding. Acceptance of prize (by sailing on the Alaska Tracy Arm Fjord Cruise as a 2017 Cabot Community Celebrity Award winner) constitutes permission for sponsors and their agencies to use winner’s name/likeness for advertising and trade purposes without further compensation. By participating in the 2017 Uplift Solutions Cabot Community Celebrity Award cruise, the winner agrees to release, hold harmless, and forever discharge Celebrity Cruises, Milne Travel, Cabot Creamer, UpLift Solutions and their distributors, employees, directors, officers, affiliates, subsidiaries, judging agency, and/or advertising/public relations agencies from any and all claims, demands, losses and liabilities, of any nature whatsoever, which they may now or hereafter assert, including but not limited to, claims for injury, death, or illness arising out of or claimed to be arising out of the aforesaid cruise.
- Round-trip air for two persons from any major airport in the Continental United States to Seattle, Washington.
- 1-night hotel accommodation for night before ship sails.
- 7-night cruise for two persons sharing a Deluxe Ocean View with Private Veranda Cabin.
- All meals aboard ship
- All port taxes and government fees
- All shipboard gratuities
Approximate retail value (ARV) of the entire prize package is $6,176.